Friday, September 17, 2010

Wanted: Halloween costume ideas

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a halloween costume that will get worn once. Anyone have a cute idea or have an outfit we can borrow?

I figure the best fit would be a bean costume of some sort.

Halloween is a HUGE deal in our neighborhood. Last year we ran out of candy 30 minute in. We are on a big circle around our swim and tennis and our street draws hundreds of dunwoody kids. Anyone is welcome to bring their kids to our street. i think we'll sit out in our driveway to enjoy the scene. Katelyn will probably sleep through it all anyway.

4 comments:

  1. We have a pumpkin! It is all yours if you want it. AMK looked super cute but kept it on for maybe 30 minues. I can bring it over if you want it. xo-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. string bean? looks easy enough and you can reuse all the parts when it turns chilly.

    http://www.mylifetime.com/lifestyle/home-crafts/parties-holidays/stringbean-gallery-photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - We have a Pooh Bear costume if you are interested! I can include it in the box I am sending Katelyn with Georgia hand me downs. Yes, Katelyn was elected by the Coomes family to receive our Georgia hand me downs. :) Let me know! -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target and Carter's have really cute baby costumes under $20. Free is always nice, but for that price, you might be able to get something that is exactly what you want. We might have a dragon costume if you are interested. I just would have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete