Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday, Part 2

So I woke up at 3:15am, fed Kate, then scooted out the door. Mission: Best Buy's Nikon D3000 camera doorbuster

I posted the pic of what I arrived too at best buy in an earlier post. Here is my follow up. Good news is that I got the camera. The checkout line was about 2 hours. At the end of the day I shopped at: Best Buy, Macys, The Gap, Old Navy, Target, Pottery Barn, and Crate & Barrel. It was a good day, but not as great as past years. The funny part is that I always shop for me and my family on Black Friday. I need to get better at planning out my presents and knocking out the shopping.

FYI- Macy's and the mall were not very crowded at 4:30am. I''ll need to remember that for next year.

7 hours of shopping for deals. I like it (but yes, I'm very tired).

1 comment: