Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog Speed Bump

My work internet blocker decided to classify my blog as an "adult" site while I was on maternity leave. This means I can't access my blog as easily as before Katelyn arrived. I'm sorry in advance if it takes a while between posts.

We've been having a GREAT time watching Katelyn grow. She's almost 4 months and is such a big girl. She officially sleeps through the night now. She love to hold her hands (fist style), so she looks like she's praying all the time. She loves making bubbles and blowing rasberries. We feel like she'll walk any day now.

I've got SO many pics to post, we just are bad about downloading the pics. I'm about a month behind on posting our cutie in photos. Sorry!

More to come, but since it's been so long since I've posted I thought I'd write a quick note.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment