Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Farewell Black Beauty

I'm a car person. I love my cars. Last night, I said goodbye to my car. I sold my 2000 Acura TL due to a lack of room for the car seat and daddy at the same time.

How's this for a quick sale? I put it on Craigslist at 9:15am and got two offers, sight unseen by 10a (I must say...it was a pretty good ad if I do say so myself). I was a little weary, but met the first guy with his wife and 5 year old last night. They bought it after a quick test drive.

I hadn't cleaned it and still had ALL my stuff in it. I wasn't really expecting to sell it so fast. I thought for sure I'd have her through the week. I was sad to see her go, especially since I wasn't expecting to say goodbye quite so soon.

I think she went to a good home. Farewell black beauty!

What am I driving now, you ask? That's a good question, but I can't reveal the answer just yet. More to come...

2 comments: