Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Birds- Part II

I snapped a quick pic of our house so I could tell you our crazy bird story. For 2 weeks straight a bird was flying into our windows. We would hear a "thunk" from almost every window in the house. I mean, we're talking like every 5 minutes. I need to grab another closer up pic showing the marks left on the windows (hundreds of marks on a pane). We have one window that actually got a ding in the glass from the bird's force when he would hit the windows.See anything strange in our windows? Scott had a great idea that putting Kate's toys in the window might scare the bird off, you know...kinda like a scarecrow.

Elmo and friends did the trick. The bird seems to have vacated the Allen property. It was always the same bird, so we think it was diseased. I hope the bird is now in bird heaven (luckily the windows never did him/her in).

No comments:

Post a Comment