Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last Day with Grammy and Gramps

This is a tough day for Grammy and Gramps. Today is Katelyn's last day with them for childcare. I know Gramps is getting very emotional about it (gramps is just an emotional guy, that's one of his great qualities). Katelyn starts school next Monday, 5/23. She has a doctors appointment and school orientation on Thursday, so Katelyn won't go to g & g's. She will miss seeing them on a regular basis, but at least g & g can check her out of school whenever they'd like.

It warms my heart to see how excited Katelyn gets around grammy and gramps. She does her excited dance so hard and fast, I think she'll jump out of my arms. She learned so much from her 1st nannies- g & g. I know it's tough to let her go, mom and dad. Just wait until you see how much she thrives at school. And hopefully g & g daycare will still be open for business if Kate is running a fever.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING KATELYN! You are both a blessing and Scott and I are lucky to have you so close!!!

From Katelyn,

Dear gramps and grammy:
Ba ba BA ba ba.... ba ba ba ba ba

Love you and I miss you already.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment