Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 1st fathers day

Scott,
I get all warm and fuzzy when I think about what a great father you are. Katelyn is lucky to have you as a dad. I feel like you were a little scared about how you would handle this thing called fatherhood. Let me just tell you, YOU ROCK! You are a total natural and this first year of fatherhood has made me fall more and more in love with you. I can't imagine enjoying all the little pleasures of parenthood with anyone else!

Katelyn LIGHTS UP when you enter the room. There is no smile bigger than her smile for daddy. She's glad we got to spend such a great day together today.

Thanks for everything you do for us. Happy fathers day!

Love always,
Katelyn and mommy


Gramps and papa ger- a special fathers day shout out to both of you too! We all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment