Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Steps and Birthdays

Happy Birthday Holly! I'm sorry you had a sick little boy to take care of. Tell Max he owes you a birthday make-up day. I hope your boys showered you with love.

Katelyn decided your birthday was meant to be an eventful day. KATELYN WALKED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip hip hooray for Katelyn. We are so proud of you bean! You amaze us everyday. We knew you were about to go for it, and although I wish it was with mommy and daddy, Miss Andrea said you took 4 steps on your own today. You've taken 1 or 2 with mommy and daddy, but I'm counting 8/15/11 as the first day you officially walked. I think you just wanted to show everyone what a big girl you are at your birthday party.

Let the fun begin :)



1 comment:

  1. yay! what a great day!! can't wait to see her do it on saturday!

    ReplyDelete