Friday, March 9, 2012

Working for a Living

Man, I sure have dropped the ball. Work has sucked the blog-life out of me. We've been busy with cousin dinners, tennis and car shopping. Scott loses his company car at the end of the month. We bought a new car, but you'll have to wait to see what it is (it arrives next week).

I don't have any great pictures of Kate on my phone, but I've provided some cute stories below to make up for it. Katelyn is in SUCH a cute stage.

Katelyn updates:
She has started reading out loud. The words don't make sense, but she talks only when I talk. She must think she is saying the right words. I've got to get it on video. It's the cutest thing ever.

She has also started singing the words to songs. Row, row, row your boat seems to be a favorite. Elmo's world is a good one too.

She is counting better now. Very cute. Scott and I tried teaching her to count in Spanish but every time we get to "dos" she points to her nose and gets distracted.

She loves to jump. WE do family jumping time and all hold hands, count to three and jump high in the sky. Her feet don't leave the ground, but she gets really excited anyway.

More to come later, but I wanted to give a quick update since I haven't posted in so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment