Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there. I hope you had a fabulous day. Scott- Happy Father's Day. I am very lucky you are the father of my child. I couldn't have picked a better daddy for Katelyn. It makes me so happy to see you with her and see her face light up when you enter the room. Daddy- I hope you had a fabulous fathers day. Thanks for letting me bounce on you and do flips. You are my favorite daddy EVER. I have so much fun with you, even doing the simple things. I'm a very lucky girl to have you as a daddy. I'm sorry for having a temper tantrum at your father's day dinner and forcing you to get your food to go and eat it cold at home. I promise to make it up to you. Dad/Gramps- We love you!! Thanks for being a great dad and Gramps. Katelyn loves you so much, and I know you would do anything for her. She loves playing chase with you and playing dolls with you. It's a good thing Maggie gave you good practice. Thanks for dinner last night, it was yummy. Happy early birthday and we'll see you this week. Papa Ger- Happy Father's Day! You are so much fun with Katelyn. I think Holly chose the perfect term, you find a way to make the simplest day magical with your imagination and youthful spirit. Katelyn misses you and hopes to see you soon. Facetime, facetime!! Grandfather Ricky- I miss you and love you. Kate is working on her golf swing, but she sure could use some advice from you. She also can't wait to go fishing with you like you used to do with Mommy. I hope you had a great Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment