Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grammy!!

Today was Grammy Prather's birthday, so we had a girl's lunch. It makes me so happy to see Katelyn with Grammy. I think katelyn looks like her and Grammy is so good with her. Grammy, we hope you had a great day!!

We also got to go visit aunt Sarah who is expecting her second baby. Sarah is on bed rest and we hadn't seen her in over 3 weeks. It was great to see you Sarah! You are looking great. Keep up the good work!! We can't wait to meet her (or him). Scott thinks boy, I think girl by the way. Hope to come visit again soon!

A great day on all accounts!

1 comment:

  1. Happy B'day Grammy and THANK YOU for my visit yesterday. It brightened my day for sure to see that big girl and her momma. You're doing an awesome job Ash! xo-S
    ps - Glad to know the Allen family is also divided on the boy or girl guess...we'll see soon enough

    ReplyDelete