Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Day- mush warning

Today was one of my favorite days of the year. Scott has the week off, but has been putting in a few hours a day due to some important projects. We woke up, played, grabbed Hickory House for breakfast, played, napped while daddy worked (at least Kate did), went to Phipps Plaza, had lunch out, ran errands and had a nice dinner at home. What made the day so special? My amazing husband and daughter... That's what! It was a day filled with precious little moments. Katelyn is a very special little girl and i am so lucky to spend so much time with her. Today I heard katelyn laugh more in one day than I ever have (many tickle monster induced laughs) and saw her face light up with a huge grin on the escalator rides (which she wanted to ride over and over again). It was just a FUN day :).

I hope we have many more days like this as a family, priceless Kodak moments. I wouldnt mind a Groundhogs day on this one, maybe with weather a tad warmer. repeat, please!!!

Thanks Scott for such a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Smiles. Laughing. Life is indeed wonderful, but time goes so fast.

    ReplyDelete