Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I hope Santa was good to you this year. He was to us and he brought Katelyn a bunch of fun toys. We spent Christmas Eve up at Uncle Scott's, Christmas morning up at my sisters, then we hosted Christmas Linner. It was a great holiday season, nothing beats time with family!

Here are some pics of our day.


Santa's gifts!! (If you see a christmas gift you gave to Katelyn in this pic, Santa may have used it to help make his gift presentation look a little more complete.)


Opening presents with Grammy



Here is a shot of our front yard inflatables. I should have taken a pic from the outside, and I'l be sure to do it before they go into storage for next year. I can't remember how much I've blogged about our Christmas inflatables. You see Scott has a dream. The dream is to be the Clark Griswald of inflatables. We add at least one each year, and now we are up to 5. We've got a santa, reindeer, penguin, snowman and this year we added a super-duper Santa snack shack. (Yes, Scott picked it out.) Eventually, we hope to have a yard filled with fun inflatables that is "the" house you have to drive by in the neighborhood. I wonder what our addition will be next year :)

We hope your Christmas was filled with love, laughter and cheer. Have a safe and happy New Years. My New Years resolution is to work out more and to find time to blog. It's hard when you aren't in front of a computer all day :(

Talk to you soon*.

No comments:

Post a Comment