Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa and You Have Mail

We went to take pictures with Santa. This is what we got:

1) Santa made Katelyn cry... a lot! I don't know if it was stranger anxiety, stage frieght, or the nice old man in the red suit that scared her. Here is a pic of the majority of our 2 minutes with Santa. Katelyn can't talk but I think I heard her asking him for baby dolls.



2) Here is our official 1st Santa photo. The photographer had an Elmo and used it to distract Kate long enough to take a picture without her crying. I was quite impressed we got a halfway decent shot.


Two great shots with the Phipps santa. He really is a great one. We'll be back next year. In case your holiday card didn't make it to you, the Allen family would like to wish you Joyful Holidays and a safe, Happy New Year. Here is another picture on our holiday card. I love it. I'll snap a pic of the card and post that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment