Monday, May 24, 2010

We're Baaaack

Okay so I get the blogging slacker award. I apologize. Between work, graduation, traveling and planning graduation parties, the time has flown by these last few weeks. I'll try blogging in the present and covering the past events I've neglected when I can.

This past weekend we had a good one. Thursday we hit paydirt at a friends "pre" garage sale. Friday night we had a cookout over at Tripper and Hollys, Saturday we got a bed and mattress delivered and watched the Premier League championship before a yummy dinner at Taqueria with Brandon and Kelly (shout out...what what!!). Sunday was a day filled with shopping till we dropped. Literally. IKEA, Sears for appliances, among other places. Luckily the dropping was falling into a fantastic rocker/recliner/glider at Babies R Us. I think that's going to be our splurge, it's 20% off right now which makes it a little more do-able. Sunday night was topped with a Prather family dinner at an old favorite...El Porton. It was great to see Tiff, Jonathan, Coleman and Maggie too. The day was topped off with the Lost finale which was good, just got over too late. 11:30 is way past my bedtime these days.

Between the garage sale and my sister, I think we have almost everything we need for the baby. All the essentials at least. That is a huge relief and THANK YOU SO MUCH TIFF, MOM & DAD and THE ALLENS (thanks for the crib). Now we just have the dining room and playroom FILLED with clothes and toys. Time to figure out storage solutions.

Little beannette has been VERY active. I wonder what she's doing in there sometimes. She is the most active at night, 7pm to waking up. Between the potty breaks, little beannette waking me up and the acid reflux, sleeping has been rough. We are in week 27, the last week of the 2nd trimester *gasp*. Time to get "things" ready for her arrival. Boy how time flies!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean GIRL how time flies! Hope you get some restful sleep tonight. xo-S

    ReplyDelete