Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Date Night

I'm a big Twilight Series fan, so today I have a 1/2 day at work. I'm going to see Eclipse with my mom and sister. My boss got me into it (she has 2 teenage daughters that got her in the loop early). I got my mom into it, and I think she's one of the biggest fans there is. I'm excited for a girls night.


On another fun note, I had a 3p budget meeting yesterday that turned into a surprise baby shower. SO SHOCKED! I didn't see this one coming at all. I'm still waiting on photos of the first shower, and we snapped a few yesterday. I've been with my company, Arby's, for almost 8 years so it was fun to celebrate with all my co-workers. Thanks guys!!! Lauren and katrice- thanks for setting it all up and for such a great spread of food. Everyone was so generous and I got lots of adorable clothes and a good amount of stuff from the registry (yeah!).

My favorite cake in the world is Publix cake, and that's what they got for the shower. I ended my day with a far too large piece of cake. It was delicious.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment