Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

To both of my daddys...the daddy of my child and my dad- I love you both and hope you had a fabulous day.

To all the daddys out there, I hope you had a great fathers day. My dad's birthday is June 20th, so he gets double the lovin' on Father's Day. We had yummy steaks over at my mom and dad's with my sister and her family. Happy birthday dad! Can't wait to celebrate at the braves game this weekend.

Scott's Fathers Day gift was a group one. We got a Flip (great deal at Costco for anyone needing one). It's HD and records up to 2 hours. It'll plug right into our big TV too. Very exciting.

Other fun stuff going on recently: nursery painting and crib building. We got the nursery painted Friday. I'll try to take some pics this week to show you the color. It looks so good with the hardwoods. You'll get a hint on the color if you keep reading this post.

Scott aka Daddy put together the crib Sunday. It looks GREAT. Thanks to Papa Ger and mamma Lin for the crib...it's lovely! It made my heart melt to think about daddy putting together the crib for his little girl. Here is a pic of daddy in action (I love the first one b/c it looks like Daddy is in jail). I helped a little, but Scott gets an A++ when it comes to furniture assembly.



Tomorrow is the last group stage US world cup game. GO USA! Show us what you're made of and play with HEART! The last game almost put me into premature labor. At least we came back from the 0-2 start.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ardene! Great work on the crib Daddy Allen. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. xo-S

    ReplyDelete