Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 32: Where did you come from?

What did you say? I'm 32 weeks and I'll have a newborn in about 8 weeks? Amazing how fast time flies when a baby is growing inside you.

Week 32 stats:
• Your baby weighs about 4 pounds and is almost 11-1/2 inches long, or the length of a small watermelon.

I'll take a belly-bump pic this weekend. I'm to the point where I go to the doc every two weeks. I went Thursday and they said all is well.

I'm getting a little miserable. The swelling has started and I've been having a pretty strong pain right under my bra line in the middle. I learned from the doc that it is probably my ribs widening to make more room for beannette and that the cartilige has nerves so that's the pain. Jealous? Anyone else experience this fun rib pain? It always is worst at night too. Sleeping is getting tougher by the day.

Boy, aren't I a bag full of sunshine? Blogs are a good complaining outlet, I must say.

Have a good weekend. GO USA! This weekend I'll be watching soccer, heading to the braves game and watching soccer. If I have any free time I'll probably watch some more soccer. I'm so sad the world cup is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment