Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Weekend... Choo Choo

We had a good weekend. Sunday we did errands all day and I got some samples up on the nursery wall. man, I'm having a hard time finding the right color. I'm grabbing 2 more samples today to throw up and I'll post a pic.

It was the twin's 2nd b-day party with a train theme. The party was a great success...good job Holly. I'll try to post a pic when I get one from holly. I brought my camera, but it stayed in my purse the whole time.

Speaking of cameras, Scott and I have been debating what we need for taking video and pictures of little beannette. We are eyeing a flip HD. Think we need a real video camera too? Our digital cameras are all old, so we may need a newer digital camera that will take less time between the button being pushed and the image being captured. Any suggestions?

On a funny note, Scott and his friends are getting on the P90X band wagon and he started Monday morning. I can actually already see a difference. He really struggled with the first day, so I'm proud of him for sticking with it. Keep up the good work Daddy. Are you trying to look buff for your daughter? He he.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! P90X! Way to go Daddy!

    Good luck with the camera decision. My $.02, be able to fit it in your pocket, b/c you're going to have your hands full. :)

    Can't wait to see the nursery pictures!
    xoxo-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Kodak Camcorder that is like a flip and it is great. Honestly, the HD "flip like" camcorders are as good as having a big camcorder but you can throw a flip in your purse without taking up a lot of space. Plus, most of the digital cameras on the market today shoot HD video, you might want to look for an all in one camera/camcorder... Just my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you only need a flip, nothing more.

    i just posted bday pics. feel free to grab. i wish i had gotten more of the crowd.

    ReplyDelete