Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good night, moon

By moon, I mean moonpie.  Boy those are tasty treats.  I just devoured one as an afternoon snack.  My weight gain has been right on track and actually a little under so for now I'll allow myself to indulge =)  I've had a good week overall, but I'm still having some morning nausea.  My craving of the week has been fruit.  Grapes, plums and oranges...YUM!

Today is the last day of week 14.  This week little bean was the size of a lemon and he/she can now squint, frown and grimace!  Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another.  Daddy has some great facial expressions I so hope will show up on our little one.



My cousin Coleman is 4 and start baseball tonight.  Have so much fun Coleman!  One day you'll have to teach our little bean how to play.  Tiff-make sure to snap some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment