Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday Little Lime

When we first found out we were pregnant, our little one was the size of a kidney bean.  Hence, the nickname...Little Bean.  We are in week 12 and our little bean is now the size of a lime.  "Hello Little Lime!"   Your size is reminding me of a fun trip my best friends from high school and I took to Puerto Vallarta to celebrate the big 3-0 birthdays.  It's also reminding me of margaritas, of which I love lime the best, and corona lights.  Both sides of your family love margaritas so I'm sure you will love them some day too.

2 comments:

  1. We love you little lime! xoxo -Aunt Sarah, Uncle Maj and Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a memorable trip for so many reasons! Can't wait to see what Little Lime will grow up to be. Oh yeah... Geaux Saints!!! Just had to throw that in there.

    ReplyDelete