Monday, February 22, 2010

Where did Spring go?

The weather was absolutely amazing this weekend.  Scott had school (my hubby is getting his MBA at Emory on the weekends) and I REALLY missed him.  I wanted to be playing tennis or taking a walk with him.  Luckily he's ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL!  He graduates in May and his last classes are beginning of April. 

I was out and about running errands on Saturday then we met up with Tripper and Holly for dinner at Chili's (I have a major sweet spot for chili's and I had a hankerin' for their fajitas.)  If we weren't pregnant it may have been a form of birth control.  Max and Alex (our cute-as-can-be twin nephews) had some ice cream and the sugar high came to a head at the dinner table.  Max had a little tantrum and Alex decide it was more fun to watch things fall to the floor than eat, thing falling to the floor included most of the food he chewed up and spit out.  It was comical we have at least one get out of jail free card with Tripper and Holly.  They snapped a picture of the floor below the boys which is probably one for the record books. 

Sunday I had a baby shower for my friend Anna from UGA.  She looks adorable and is having a little girl they have named Olivia.  It was fun to see all the items she registered for.  I think I'm going to pull some of my friends registries then take my mom, sister and a few well-prepared mommy friends with me on separate registering visits.  I've heard it's quite overwhelming. 

We have our 14 week appointment later today.  I'll post more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment