Friday, February 26, 2010

Has the fat lady sung?

Well I don't sing, but I sure do feel like the fat lady these days.  I'm officially in the stage where I FEEL FAT.  Is it legal to just wear a sign saying "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant"?  My clothes are uncomfortable and tight.  I wore a belt today to hide the fact that my jeans are unbuttoned (the shirt pretty much covers my secret anyway).I promise to post a belly pic soon.  Everytime I think of it I'm in my PJs (b/c I get into my comfy pjs the second I walk into the house).

I've decided this means it is time to maternity clothes shop.  I'm not a big clothes shopper, so I usually end up at the bargain stores.  Does anyone know if H&M has maternity?  Which of the maternity stores has the better deals?  I need some maternity clothes advice.  This weekend I'm on a mission to find a dress for a wedding (yeah Erin & Jake!), but next weekend has been designated maternity shopping weekend.  I need a few good work outfits.

2 comments:

  1. Target usually has nice maternity clothes that aren't over the top price wise!!!
    Have you heard of the Bella Band??? If not google it .... SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had great luck in the maternity department at macy's in lenox mall. same stuff as mimi maternity, but always for less. gotta love those one-day sales!

    i also ordered a lot from motherhood on line. great prices!

    ReplyDelete