Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grandparents- Get Well Soon!

We've let most of our friends, family and co-workers in on our secret at this point.  It's fun to hear everyone's excitement.  The two main comments Scott and I get are "enjoy your sleep now" and "wow, August...that'll be a hot summer".  Yes and yes.  Hot summer but totally worth it.  We'll just take lots of trips to our new neighborhood pool.

We are in week 13, when supposedly the morning sickness stops.  I had a pretty easy 1st trimester, I was just tired all the time (surprise, surprise).  Well, morning sickness has hit me really bad yesterday and today.  Maybe it's just a bug, I hope this doesn't stick!  Otherwise I'm feeling good and had a great Valentine's weekend.  Our house/n'hood was really pretty in the snow.  I just need it to happen one more time this season so I can take some pics.    

I'm not the only one feeling icky this week.  Please say some prayers for our parents, Little Bean's grandparents!  Scott's mom has surgery today, my dad has a big post-op appointment today (had surgery last week) and my mom threw her back out Sunday and can barely move.  At last report Scott's dad was also sick with a cold.  We hope you all feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment