Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Active Little Bean

Work has been so crazy that I've actually contemplated quitting. Scott's company got bought, so that wouldn't be the smartest decision. I can make it through this...I can make it through this.

On a fun note, Little Beannette is moving LIKE CRAZY! I wonder what she's doing in there. Maybe flips from the feel of it. Wonder if she's just having fun or trying to tell me something. It's not contant, but when I feel her it's pretty active. I'm hoping it means she is athletic =) Can't wait for daddy to get home and feel her being so active. Scott is now in Hong Kong. One of his classmates has a tailor over there so he got a suit and some work tops today. Fun!

One other fun note...I'm registering Friday with my mom and my sister!! I went to Babies R Us today and set everything up during my lunch hour. It's more than a little overwhelming! I'm sure I'll make a few other trips too. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment