Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sick of It

I'm still sick, but feel like I'm close to being on the road to recovery. I head to LA for work tomorrow. We are filming a live commercial that will run at the top of the Jimmy Kimmel Live show on Thursday, 4/15. We are got tickets to catch the American Idol show filming Wed, 4/14. Be on the lookout for me. I think I'll have on a turquoise blue top and grey cardigan (if packing goes as planned). If you are up late Thursday night, be sure to catch our live commercial which airs around 12:05p EST.

The American Idol mentor this week is Adam Lambert, and I'm not a huge fan. At least we'll get to see the contestants and I'm hoping for a surprise performance from someone bigger than Mr. Lambert. One of my favorite groups, Lady Antebellum, is performing while we are there, but it's airing on a later episode. Very exciting.

Sad news is that Scott leaves for his international school trip on Thursday. He heads to Shanghai and Hong Kong. I guess it's fun news too, but tonight is my last night with him for over 13 days. What are his girls gonna do without him for so long?

More to come from Los Angeles...

1 comment:

  1. i saw the live arby's commercial!! looked like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete