Friday, April 30, 2010

Great Week

I hope the weekend is as good as the week. My hubby returns after almost 2 weeks away, my friend who is due 3 weeks away from me is having a girl, our tennis team made it to playoffs, and a good friend revealed she's pregnant. What a fun week of surprises. Hopefully the weekend will continue to be a much fun, my birthday is tomorrow. I kind of have been blowing it off, and it just dawned on me that I'm turning 32.

I came into the office this morning after my docs appointment (all is well). This is what I came into....



How much fun! It's hard to tell b/c of the shadows, but here were thing hanging from the ceiling and my pictures and the doorway was a toilet paper door of streamers...too cute!

Everyone have a great weekend. I hope I do too! No big b-day plans, I've got tennis tomorrow and we are buying a king bed for Scott's graduation and my b-day so we are mattress shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment