Monday, April 26, 2010

Great weekend

I had a good weekend. Friday night we registered. It was actually quick and painless. Probably because we avoided making a few major decisions. I can't decide between a travel system stroller/car seat or the car seat and easy to use car seat base/snap and go style. Most of my friends have done the snap and go, and most of the reviews talk about how practical and easy it is. I'm a practical girl so that's probably the road I'll take.

Saturday I did MAJOR spring cleaning. A HUGE thanks to my mom who handled the bathroom/chemical cleaning. I don't think the house will ever look this good again. My mom works wonders when it comes to cleaning. I'm hoping the house will stay somewhat clean until the baby comes.

Sunday I had our final tennis match. It looks like our team made playoffs which is really exciting. Our first playoff match would be next Saturday, on my b-day. I think that would actually be a fun birthday. Scott and I can celebrate Saturday night and sunday.

Scott gets back today! I talked to him from the airport last night and he lands around 2:30p. I'M SO EXCITED!!! It'll be great to have him home. The only good part about being so busy at work is that it made the time away from him fly by.

3 comments:

  1. We loved our snap n go ... of course we had 2 carseats so it was much easier with that thing!!! The good thing is that it is inexpensive so you can feel less guilty about spending for another stroller down the line and that gives you time to see what life/travel will be like with the sweet potato!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could do it over, i would definitely have done the snap n go. it's perfect for the bucket infant seat, which sadly lasts far less time than you think.

    then when they're bigger, you can actually try them out in big-girl car seats to make sure you pick on that she finds comfy and you find safe. and you can do the same with the stroller. test drives are important once they have an opinion!!

    so glad scott is back! i'm sure you are one happy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry!! i meant to write when she's bigger, not they're. habit. ;)

    ReplyDelete