Friday, April 23, 2010

The Case of the Disappearing Belly Button

I'm not quite sure when this happened, but last night I noticed my belly button shrunk. Say BB openings are usually about the size of a dime; my protruding belly seems to have changed mine to roughly the size of a pea.

I think its time to do some belly button research. Does this mean an outie is on the way? Is this shrinking belly button a standard preganancy symptom I never knew about?

Maybe I'll start a belly button watch to go along with my baby bump watch. We hit week 23 yesterday. Wow, how time flies!

2 comments:

  1. My button disappeared too!!! I guess the skin gets so stretched out that it flattens out.....
    I got it back now though ....so never fear. It will (hopefully) find it's way home!!!

    ReplyDelete