Monday, April 19, 2010

Zzzzzzz....

Yes, I've been a bad blogger, consider the down time my nap. I'm awake...we'll barely. I am on day 11 of being sick. YES, ELEVEN DAYS! I have been pretty miserable, including my work trip to LA. I coughed so violently Tues-Thursday that a few veins in my eyeballs burst. I had VERY red eyes for 2 days. Cough drops only work so well. I finally feel like I'm getting better, only a few coughs an hour vs. one every 2 or 3 seconds.

Scott made it to Shanghai and we've talked a few times via Skype. He's having fun with his classmates and says the city is amazing with great dumplings. Unfortunately the country of china blocks all blogs, so he can't update our travel blog (who ate my little smokies) and he can't read this. Little beanette and I miss him so much, but I can say one good thing is I've been using the entire bed as a pillow mound. The acid reflux I've always had is flaring with the preganancy. The cough drops seems to make it worse. I can't sleep without the cough drops so I've been sleeping sitting up on a pillow mound. Anyone jealous? Let the tougher part of my pregnancy begin.

LA was fine besides the sickness. Idol was a neat experience, but my #1 girl got voted off...Katie. I've lost interest, so I now have gained 2 hours of my life back. (Kit and Holly- Pat was actually on my flight back...what a small world.)

Our Jimmy Kimmel Live Commercial was great. I wish I could show it to you. It's copyrighted material, so I can't post it.

More to come, just wanted to let ya'll know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! You look fab! Sorry about the popped vein in the eyeball and all the reflux...she's worth it... :) Kisses to beanette. xoxo - S

    ReplyDelete