Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's A....

What's frilly and pink and so cute you cant think? BABY GIRLS! We are tickled pink to announce that a baby girl Allen is on the way! It turns out the Allens can produce females afterall. Scott was prepared and actually started calling little Bean, Little Beannette about two weeks ago. I thought girl from the beginning, but told myself lately that the chances of us having a boy were just too high. I was 50/50 in the past weeks even though my initial "mommy intuition" said girl.

Scott is going to be the best daddy to a little girl, he just doesn't know it yet. He's only really been exposed to boys, so I think he is a little intimidated. I give her exactly 2 seconds to wrap daddy around her little finger, and that goes for the grandfathers too.

My little niece Maggie (2) is super excited. She's really into babies right now. Tiffany said whenever my name comes up at their house, Maggie says “baby girl, me have baby girl too!” I'm guessing she thinks I'm going to birth a plastic doll baby, just like hers. So cute!

I've already been shopping and thinking of nursery ideas. We are even throwing around names, but I think we'll need to see her before making anything official. I'll save those post topics for a later date when I'm lacking good blogger material.

Hooray for little girls!

4 comments:

  1. I knew it!!!! I so knew it .... YEAH FOR GIRLS!!!!!

    Too exciting!!! Alex and Max are going to boy her up a bit I bet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say my word verification on that last comment was Annie!!!
    A sign? maybe!!!

    ReplyDelete