Monday, April 12, 2010

Sick of Week 21

Well, week 21 started out good. thursday was a rough work day, but ended with a good tennis lesson.

Then it was Friday. Around noon I started getting the "I'm sick funk". You know, the world just kinda seemed hazy. I thought it was allergies, took some Claritin and went to bed early. Now I say I'm sick. It got progressively worse over the weekend. I'm still taking claritin, but the main symptom is a really sore throat and a pesky cough. The coughs are dry and hurt =(

I travel for work on Wed, so I'm hoping for a quick recovery and I'll be souping it up for dinner and getting to bed early. Work travel is taking me to LA which happens to line up with an American Idol filming. I'll try to post more tomorrow on that. My brain is entering "funk" mode again.

It's almost 4p and I think I could easily sleep through the night. zzzzzzzzz... I'll be dreaming of a speedy recovery.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better Ash-Catt and Little Beanette! Have a great trip to LA too. :) xoxo-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in LA!!!

    You are over halfway there .... you are doing great!!! Just close your eyes and picture pink tutus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! feel better, ashley! and safe travels, too!

    ReplyDelete