Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clumsy Mommy

Over these last few weeks I've developed the clumsies. Usually scott wears the clumsy hat in the family (I bet he would disagree), but these days my clumsy moments are getting comical.

anything I hold at work seems to fall out of my hands- pens, paperclips, papers...you name it. I think it's a sign I need to work on my leg muscles. Sometimes the belly throws me off balance when I'm getting out of the car or walking around a corner, causing stumbles.

Monday night I dediced a popsicle in bed was the perfect end to the day. I had a plate and napkins so I could be super safe and not get the red popsicle on me or the bed. I was almost done, sparkly clean when a drip of red went down my nighgown and over the big belly to the bed. NOOOOOO! It'll be okay, but dang...I was almost done with that thing. Scott just laughed.

Then today, I had such a clumsy moment I had to laugh out loud. I was eating a salad for lunch and was almost done. I had a piece of a tomato on my fork and somehow missed my mouth when trying to eat said tomato piece. It fell out of my mouth, rolled down my hair, over my belly and somehow found its way to my leg that was proped up on a shelf under my desk. Did the tomato with basalmic vinegarette just fall off my leg? No...somehow it contiued down my entire leg and rolled off my foot. Then I had a line of dressing on my belly and kakhi pants marking the path. Nice, really nice. I only can fit into 2 pairs of work slacks these days, so that means a load of laundry. At least I can wash the nightgown and the pants together.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment