Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drapes, Bedskirts and Bumpers, OH MY!

I'm so excited to share these pictures. As I mentioned yesterday my mom has become quite the martha stewart in the last few years. She offered to put her "skillz" to work for Beanette. We knew where to start...THE fabric. It took us a while to pick our the coordinating fabrics. I'm excited to share the finished product. We may tweek some things here and there, but I couldn't be happier. Beanette will surely be happy looking at these fun colors. Grammy- WAY TO GO!!

The drapes...


Grammy wants to add bows to the top, but I like it just the way it is.

The crib linens- bumper and bedskirt...



Since contrasting colors are the first Beanette will see, we wanted the polka dots to be on the inside of the bumper. To the right of the crib will be the glider/recliner. It will have a pillow of the paisley on it.

This makes me so happy, thanks for all the hard work you put into these Mom. You are so talented and we are so lucky to have you. (Thanks Dad for your help too.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love. I love. Way to go Grammy. Everything looks like Beanette could comfortably arrive anyday and be happy in her sweet home.

    ReplyDelete