Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A whale...almost beached

Happy 4th of July everyone (happy b-day Michael)! We had a fun but busy weekend. We spent most of the weekend emptying the kitchen or at the pool. The title is appropriate b/c I'm feeling more and more like a whale. Normally I would say a beached whale, but I got around okay in the pool this weekend.

Here is a pic from today, 33 weeks and 5 days. Go ahead and say it.... "dang, she's huge". Yep, and I feel it too. I'm getting to the point where it's hard to do many things. I definitely overdid it yesterday, but we got some great pool time in with the nieces and nephews.



I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy birthday America.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I just can't wait to meet Katelyn. Sound like from "belly games" that she really will be a soccer star. Yay!

    xo-S

    ReplyDelete