Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week 36

Welcome to week 36 Beanette. You are doing so good and you're a very healthy weight if you come early. You are the size of a large Honeydew and weigh about 5.5 lbs.


We had a doctors appointment to check on your progress today. We got a "doing great" response from the doc. They want to monitor mommy's swelling. My next appointment is next Tuesday, so they just check back then. We saw our primary doctor today, which was nice since we've been rotating the staff. Dr. Howard is great and delivered lots of your friends. He said you were normal sized, and that I was probably throwing off the other docs since I'm mainly belly. Dr. Howard also said he won't let you stay in mommies belly too long after the due date. that makes my hopeful due date of September 1st unlikely. (My b-day is 5/1 and scott's is 1/1.)

The heat, cramps, swelling and pressure when I stand up have made life uncomfortable, but it's all worth it! (at least that's what I keep telling myself)

2 comments:

  1. How did this happen .... 36 weeks!!! Gosh ... it feels like just yesterday that I "bloggy met" you .....
    Hang in there with the cankles .... it's sort of a pregnancy rite of passage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 36 weeks! Did you ever imagine?! You look great. I am so glad that we had lunch together with Erin on Friday. Hope it was a great weekend. xo-S

    ReplyDelete