Friday, July 16, 2010

Updates and a Birthday Eve!

Robin- it's your birthday tomorrow, so happy birthday eve! I hope you have a fabulous birthday month. You deserve it.

Beanette, Scott and I will be celebrating your birthday with a class on "baby feeding". That's as technical as I'll get for the men reading this blog.

As another birthday present, Aunty robin, here is a picture that should SURELY make you feel better. At least you don't look this huge!!!

This is bump watch for 35 weeks, 2 days.


The bad news is I feel as large as I look. I'm officially in the stage of pregnancy that sucks.

The nursery furniture got delivered this week...hooray. Mom is almost done with the bumper and bedskirt. Next things to do in there: find a rug, buy "letters" for her name and paint the rocker/glider and ottoman. almost there!!

There hasn't been much visible progress on the kitchen this week since the cabinets were installed. We hope to be officially done by Tuesday, 7/27. We get countertops next Wed then things will really start moving.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it one day past Anderson's gestational timeperiod. You look phenomenal! xo -S

    ReplyDelete