Monday, July 26, 2010

Progress

We had a great, productive weekend. The kitchen is coming together so nicely!!! It looks FABULOUS. I'm waiting until the kitchen is totally done to post more pics. I can't wait for those of you in the ATL to see it in person.

We put most of the kitchen items back in the cabinets Saturday (thanks for your help mom). The last things to get completed are the hood installation, putting the new fridge in, patching the hardwood floors and the final wall/trim/door painting.

We also got our drapes, bumper and bedskirt up in the nursery thanks for Beanette's grammy, Stacy. I'll take some pics tonight. I don't think I ever posted pics of the nursery furniture either. My mom is a sewing maven!!! She made all of adorable linens and drapes for Beanette. They look GREAT! We are so lucky to have such a talented grammy!!! Wait until you see the pics.

That's the quick update, happy monday =(

1 comment:

  1. So very busy you little Allen = nesters. Can't wait to see everything.
    xoxo-S

    ReplyDelete