Sunday, March 28, 2010

1st Maternity Outfit- Head to Toe

On Friday, I wore my first ever maternity outfit. Ok, maybe head to ankle. The socks and shoes were not specially made for pregnant women =) I am to the point that even the belly band gets uncomfortable at times. Here's a pic of the cute, casual friday outfit. And BOY WAS I COMFY!



A special shout-out to Holly my sister-in-law who gave me the jeans. I'm so surprised they fit! She is shorter than me by more than a few inches, but the length actually worked =) The tops were winners from my maternity shopping spree with my mom and sis. Thanks mom for these tops!!! I love the cardigan and got 3-4 of these great t-shirts from GAP. Tiff and Stace were great to shop with. I have lots of good outfits for the coming weeks. I'll probably try to get away with the belly band and regular pants for a little while longer to give the work outfits options a little more variety. At this point the tops are more of an issue than the bottoms.

Oh, and for the record...loved motherhood maternity and destination maternity best so far. Izzy Maternity- the higher priced store- goes against everything I stand for. Many friends call me the coupon queen, and I'm a bargain shopper. I'll stay away from there from now on, no $60 camisoles for me =)

1 comment:

  1. so glad the jeans worked!! ps—i may be a shortie, but i'm all leg! ;)

    ReplyDelete