Monday, March 15, 2010

Fruit Overdose

Before pregnancy, I would eat fruit on occasion.  Lately, I can't get enough! I figure my body needs it if I'm craving it so much.  Here's my fruit count for the day:

- Breakfast: Fruit trail mix bar with raisins and cranberries with an orange soda to drink.  I was craving orange gatorade, but I was running late to work and couldn't stop for any.  I try to stay away from sodas, so this was a splurge.
- Mid-morning snack:  granny smith apple
- Lunch:  Peanut butter and grape jelly (lots of jelly), baked chips, lemonade
- Mid-afternoon snack:  Orange, just finished and I could eat 2 more =)

Haven't had dinner yet, but a salad sounds yummy (without any fruit).  Is craving fruit a sign of a certain sex?  I know Holly craved mandarin oranges with my twin nephews.  Is this a sign that we may have a little boy on the way?  Then on the other hand I've heard sweet cravings can mean girl.  I think of fruit as sweet.

Did any of you crave fruit?  What did you end up having?

3 comments:

  1. I did not crave fruit but I did crave sweets and had twin girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aside from the grape jelly, it seems most of your fruit cravings are tart. another clue?? hurry up, april fool's day!! we want to know!!

    ReplyDelete