Friday, March 19, 2010

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I hosted my best friends from high school for a casual dinner Wed. night.  Danielle told us she's expecting baby #2.  Not only is she expecting #2, but she is 4 months along and already has a bump!  How in the heck did she keep that secret?!  She's due beginning of September, so we are about 3 weeks apart.  

I'm so excited we will have kids the same age.  Little bean and Baby Stonecipher will be good friends =) Danielle is convinced they will be the same gender since boys/girls seem to come in waves.  I am hoping for a little girl for Danielle since she already has a little boy.  Of course she'll be happy with either too.  I will also have someone to play with a little on maternity leave.  HOORAY!

One of the goals during the dinner was to do the ring on a string gender reveal tricks on both of us.  We forgot!

1 comment: