Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coleman the grown up conversationalist

My adorable 4 year old nephew that I posted about on Monday is up to his "cute-ness" again.  My dad shared a cute phone call summary from the other day.

Dad's story (remember Coleman is 4 and maggie is 2):  Coleman called earlier saying, “Great News.  We found the remote.  Maggie hid the remote and then she couldn’t remember where she hid it."  Then Coleman said, “Maggie is the silliest thing in my long and difficult life."  

Oh the drama...where do kids hear these things?  too cute!  I can't wait until my other nephews and niece hit the 3/4 year old stage.  It's been so much fun with Coleman.  coleman memorized my parents phone number about 7 or 8 months ago.  He calls them about 6 times a day.  Mommy (my sis) had to put a limit on the number of calls so now he steals the phone and hides under the desk when he calls secretly.  Most of the calls, he hangs up suddenly...that just means mommy busted him and grammy and gramps know he'll call back as soon as he can sneak away with the phone again.

2 comments:

  1. adorable!! I don't know which I love more...the "long and difficult life" or the obsessive, sneaky phone calling. Equally precious and heart-melting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little card he is! we have the sneaky phone calls, too, but they only know where the redial button is. ususally they just say, hi-eeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete