Monday, March 8, 2010

What a WONDERFUL weekend!

Scott and I had a fabulous weekend.  The weather was amazing.  Friday night was low key and I grabbed some dinner with my friend Robin who is a kitchen designer.  She has been a HUGE help in the kitchen remodel. 

Saturday I had a great morning with my mom shopping for kitchen items, then we took a walk in the n'hood.  I spent the rest of the afternoon up in Woodstock with my sister's adorable family.  I can't rememember if I've blogged about this before, but my 4 year-old nephew coleman is starting baseball aka tee-ball this month.  My brother Jonathan is his coach, and their team name is the Orioles.  He thinks he is on the Oreos and is very excited about eating his team.  ADORABLE.  We played outside and he was so excited about his new baseball gear.  It was fun playing with Maggie, my neice too.

Saturday night we had a great dinner with Scott's classmates.  Then the BEST NEWS EVER CAME... a co-worker on my team got engaged.  Lauren- Congrats!  Joel is a lucky guy.  I am so excited for wedding planning updates and all the excitement to come! 

Sunday I had my first tennis match with my new neighborhood team.  Moving into a new neighborhood, I was scared the team might be different than what I'm used to...young, casual and fun.  I LOVE THE TEAM.  Mainly girls my age or a tad older, and they are a hoot.  Beer is an assigned item to bring each week.  Most of them have young children so I have lots of new mommy advisors =)  Even better, I won my first match.  It makes me so excited to know there are so many fun couples in our new 'hood.

I was exhausted last night, but the weather made for an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous. Sounds like a great weekend. Congrats on a great win! No wonder you were exhausted; that is an action packed weekend for anyone especially a prego. Take care of yourself! - xoxo - S

    ReplyDelete