Wednesday, March 31, 2010

tomorrow's the BIG DAY

Tomorrow is a big day for Little bean, mom and dad. Little bean will become a he or a she (or at least we'll start thinking of her as little beanette if it's a girl). Scott and I have an ultrasound appointment at 1p, and this is the gender ultrasound. WOOO HOOOO! I haven't had any "dreams" to reveal the sex, and I'm thinkin' this could go either way. That makes it so much more fun for me, I truly don't know!

Last night was a big night too. I DEFINITELY felt Little Bean squirming around in there as I was going to bed. We've got a kicker for sure. Scott even got to feel it. Very special moment!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow. The appointment is at 1p, but we are having a little gender reveal happy hour Friday after work. We'll be keeping this secret until then =) Can't wait to post the news and tell everyone about "the reveal"! I'll try to take video of it.

2 comments:

  1. What a teaser........I ABSOLUTELY don't want to read an April Fool's gender.....hahahaha
    Can't wait until you tell the internetz that we will be swimming in a sea of pink ........hahah!!!
    I'm partial to girls......Holly to boys ......healthy will be fine!!!!

    ReplyDelete