Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lunch: Take Two

Started off the day with a yummy bagel and fruit breakfast.  time for lunch comes along so I head to the freezer to look at which kind of frozen meal I want, Lasagna Bolognese or Spinach Portobello Pasta.  I chose the pasta...until I had to pull back the plastic cover and stir after 2 mins. in the microwave.  EEEEEWWWWWWW!  What sounded good in my head smelled like a container full of blue cheese which made me very queasy!  I hate blue cheese and there wasn't even blue cheese in the dish.  Total turnoff and I ended up giving it away.  

Corn pops and an apple didn't settle too well.  I hope I'm not getting sick.  I'm actually craving a chicken noodle cup-of-soup.  I'll have to get a stock of those for work to get me through the "no appetite" days.  When it comes to choosing meals, nothing sounds good.  I think I need to work on my caloric intake for Little Bean.

Scott and I are headed to the Thrasher's game tonight.  Should be fun.

Still anxious to feel Little Bean.  I've have a few "maybe that's the baby" moments, but nothing definite.

3 comments:

  1. I remember those days!!! I would eat anything and everything in sight for a few then nothing sounded good for a while. And my sense of smell was so keen ... and being a nurse, that is not the best sense to have heightened sometimes!!! SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Sam. Yep, the nose had been pretty strong these days =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word...Pringles!!! Love you little bean! - S

    ReplyDelete