Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Almost the weekend!

Work is CRAZY these days.  I only have a sec to spare, but wanted to say hello.  Scott and I went to the Thrashers game last night which was fun. 

In case you ever wonder what I do, I've been working on huge excel sheets for the past week or so.  I thought I'd take a quick pic to show you how much data we have to analyze.  We normally have to print these on eight, 11 x 17 pieces of paper.   The columns go to "BY". 


Wonder why my eyes and head hurt?  I'm excited to be 1/2 way done with my work week.  ACTUALLY, I HAVE TOMORROW OFF.  Remembering that just made my day.  Correction...one more day until the weekend.  We've got our big annual company meeting on friday, so I'll consider this week over in 3 hours!


Tomorrow is our next baby appointment so I'll post more manana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment