Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Weekends, How I Love Thee

Morning sickness hasn't come back, so things are better around the Allen household.  Scott has school this weekend.  I went to work a little late today b/c of the ice.  I actually got stuck for a while in an ice patch at the front of our neighborhood.  Work was dead, so I got off early.

I slept most of the late afternoon Friday, then we met Tripper and Holly for Chili's in the "burbs".  I was cravin' a burger.  Saturday I hit the gym, napped, then went to a friend's going away party.  Kay Lee and Ben are off to San Diego, CA...good for them.  Kay Lee is pregnant and due in june.  I sooooo wanted to tell her, but I'm trying to be a good girl and wait until at least week 10 before telling anyone besides immediate family.

Sunday Scott and I hit the gym, I took my daily 2 hr nap, then we capped the weekend with an old favorite...Vintage Pizza in our old neighborhood!

It's hard to be at work.  I'd much rather be sleeping right now.  Zzzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment