Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yawn!

Scott and I are trying to be better about working out.  We got to the gym early this AM for a quick workout.  This is hopefully going to be a daily thing.  The only problem is now my eyelids are SO DROOPY.  It's just so cold and crowded after work, everytime we've said we'd go after work, we've found another excuse.  At least in the mornings we don't have to change at the gym and we get to shower at home. 

I like the morning workouts.  I just think it will take some time to get used to it.  I've been scared to jog, but I think it might be time to add that back into the regimen.

1 comment:

  1. check w/the trainer at the gym to see what the preggers program entails. all gyms have programs for mommies. take care, both of you. a big hooray for you two even attempting to keep up the gym routine. love to you 3. MamaLin

    ReplyDelete