Friday, January 22, 2010

Falling Asleep on the Job

We had a company meeting ALL DAY today.  It actually started with a company dinner last night at Uncle Julios, a mexican restaurant.  I can't have cheese dip or margaritas, so it was pretty much torture.   We just got out of the meeting.  It started at 8am and it was 100% listening (yawn!).  I came VERY close to falling asleep at about 2p.  I was thinking this morning that I wasn't as tired this week as I have been most nights.  I've been averaging 10p.  That's a lot of progress vs. 8:30/9p.  Maybe my sleepiness is changing into daytime sleepiness.  Uh oh!  (mom and tiff- when were you sleepiest?)

I think I need to go home and take a nap.  Night, night.

1 comment:

  1. Hey- ask your doc about the mexican cheese dip. Mine said "as long as it's pasturized, you can have any cheese... plus I'm not sure cheese dip is real cheese anyway". I ate it all through my pregnancy.... a lot of it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete