Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Momma Holdin' up Pretty Good

I thought I'd publish a quick post on my tired/morning sickness status.  I haven't had so many tired spells, and I'm going to bed later. 

Saturday was a pretty bad day for morning sickness.  I started feeling bad in the afternoon, then laid in bed the rest of the night.  Scott had dinner with his classmates after school and he was nice enought to stop and pick me up some things.  I was craving lemonade, orange gatorade and what did I want for dinner?   Soft batch chocolate chip cookies.  I had 4.  It was the only thing that sounded good.  A girls gotta eat, right?

That's all for now.  Our next appointment is Thursday and I'm VERY anxious.  For some reason I'm always thinking 'what if something has happened to the baby and I don't know'.  All the books I've read and my pregnancy advisors (aka friends) have assured me that this is very normal.  Either way, Thursday will hopefully be a big stress reliever.  I'm also super excited b/c this will be Scott's first appointment.  I hope we get an ultrasound so scott can see our little bean.  Actually he/she is the size of a kumquat this week.   What is a kumquat you ask?  Picture below.  I didn't know either.




Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment